cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reply on my post

sapna_soni0290
Level 5

HI,

Is there any new rule set so we can reply to our posts in Blueprism community. Suddenly i am seeing i am unable to reply to any of my posts.

3 REPLIES 3

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Hi @sapna soni - This is bit strange but it usually happens when you are not subscribed to that space or community - to reply you check on the top if you have joined that community or might have accidentally left it : See for example - I have not joined this community - it only allows me to see the threads, recommend contents but no reply options:

When you are replying to a question (Not a Discussion thread) - You need to go on the top and press answer button - it doesn’t have reply option to particular response like in discussion threads.

Try leaving that space and rejoining it - If it doesn't work at all : write an email to 'support@blueprism.com'

35550.png
Regards
Mukesh

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

Grace-Lanser
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @sapna soni,

Sorry you have having an issue with this, we have not set up any new rules so this should not be happening!

I am investigating this for you now, could you let me know the specific thread you are unable to reply to?

Thanks,

G

sapna_soni0290
Level 5

Opps I think i was not logged into the community. Thanks all for your help.