cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Forms/Power Apps in BluePrism

AmruthaSivaraja
Level 4

Hi All,

As part of a process requirement, I have a specific need to display the data retrieved through the Blue prism process. This data must be displayed in a user-friendly form to allow verification by users while the process is running. Upon user validation or form submission, the process should seamlessly proceed with its remaining steps via the digital worker. 
I would like to know if Interact Form can be used during the BluePrism process to display the details to user for their verification and upon submission it should be able to continue the flow from the BluePrism Process. Alternative to that, I would also want to know if I can utilize Power Apps in BluePrism to achieve the same task.
Let me know your thoughts on the matter.
Thanks in Advance,

------------------------------
Amrutha Sivarajan
4 REPLIES 4

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Amrutha Sivarajan,

Both interact and power apps will able to  achieve it.

If  interact is available to your org, I would suggest to use interact rather than power apps. But both will wok, its just matter of preference.

Note: I have never tried integrating power Apps with BP, but  based on my understanding it is doable.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10

Hello Amrutha Sivarajan ,,

Regarding integration, it is possible to integrate with most power platform tools (power apps, power automate, etc.), what I suggest is to create a custom connector on the PP, and consume the resource via blue prism, this would be the most flexible way in my view.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/

Regards.

Leonardo Soares
RPA Developer Tech Leader
Bridge Consulting
América/Brazil

Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil

To add you can also look at Blue Prism Desktop for attended automation needs.

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tejaskumardarji/
Technical Lead

MitchBaker
Level 3

Hi Amrutha,

You could send an email to the requester to approve/reject, check the inbox for a response using a keyword lookup and defer any items waiting for a response. We achieved something similar using a 2-step process on a schedule, not as ideal as using MS but works nevertheless.

Mitch Baker
Senior Automation Developer
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Mitch Baker Senior Automation Developer Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust