Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Remove duplicate rows based on 3 column names

Hi All, Can anyone help me on custom code to remove duplicate rows from a collection based on 3 column names. The input collection has 6 columns in total. i wanted to remove duplicates based on 3 columns. Thanks in Advance----------------------------...

Resolved! Download a BLOB file

Hello Eric   Many thanks! I did attempt the download by the HTTP VBO but received a 411 Length Required error (I tried application/pdf, /json and /json+fhir as content types), so I decided to try by Application Modeller! I am able to download the f...

31067.png

Decipher recognizes extra char in the target field

Hello,  I am trying to train Decipher to extract data from invoices, and on some invoices Decipher is extracting ID number incorrectly, by adding extra 'O' char (or sometimes instead Zero char '0' it extracts data as 'O' letter). Any suggestions, who...

8969.png
dmma by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Sudoku Solver

Hi, I am learning Blue Prism and I am trying to solve 4x4 and 9x9 sudoku using Blue Prism. Can some one please help me with this. Thanks.------------------------------Avinash M------------------------------

Blue Prism License Version 6 vs 7

We decided to upgrade our Blue Prism from 6.6.0 to 7.1.1, however, we seem to be having a bit of problem. When we applied the license to BP 7.1.1, we got the error in the screenshot below. Does that mean Blue Prism 7.1.1 uses a different license to B...

35401.png

How can I publish a newly created Interact Form?

Hi, Community What's the right procedures or configurations to publish a newly created Interact Form? Can anyone check the following setting and let us know what's missing? 1) In Roles and permissions setting, the newly created Form has been added ...

3814.png 3815.png 3816.png 3817.png

Resolved! Yesterday's Date and Time

Hi all, I'm trying to use "get completed items" to get yesterday's completed item from 6.00pm to today at 8.00am. There is a filter that I can use in the action to achieve that and I know to get yesterday's date is "AddDays(Today(), -1)" expression, ...

15849.png