cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service Issue

NawinAnkathi
Level 3
Hello All, I am facing a weird issue while triggering a Blue Prism web service, please let me know if you have any resolution steps for the same. I have converted a BP process as a web service on 8080 port in a Azure web server and able to call the web service from my local .Net application successfully.   Success Scenario Trigger the service from local application and switch back to the Server to make the screen active. Failure Scenario Trigger the service and do not switch back to the server.   Please let me know if you need any further details. What could be causing this behavior ? Is setting up Login Agent mandatory or am I missing anything ? Please provide your inputs only to me.   Thanks, Nawin
1 REPLY 1

NawinAnkathi
Level 3
Hello All, Problem statement : I have exposed a process as a web service in a Azure web server and trying to consume the service from a different machine via .Net application. When I trigger the process from .Net application and at that time if the web server monitor is active then the process is working fine otherwise it is not able to perform any actions defined in the process. any advise on the above mentioned issue ? Thanks, Nawin