cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with CCH Axcess

BarryBell
Level 4
Hello all, As anyone here ever used BP with  CCH Axcess? it is tax software. I have been having some trouble modeling the application. For example, I will spy an item, highlighted to make sure it BP recognizes it (sometimes it will crash) I will build an object save and close and when I try to use BP again with the app I will get the "Unable to match any windows with the query items" error. I have tried using Win-32 (it cannot read the drop-down) UIA and AA modes. 

The app is launched from a .exe but it is cloud-based. I have done searches on other forums but I have not been able to find anyone who has used BP with CCH Axcess.

Any thoughts or ideas? 

Respectfully,

bb

------------------------------
Barry Bell
RPA Manager
DHGLLP
America/New_York
1 REPLY 1

KaranSareen
Staff
Staff
Hello Barry

Blue Prism has been successfully used with CCH Axcess by many customers. Moving to your query, when you get the "Unable to match any windows with the query items" it means that Blue Prism was unable to locate the element. It can happen when the value of the selected attribute might have changed when you spied the element and when you ran it later. I would suggest you to carefully select/ check the attribute & its values and see if any of the attribute might have dynamic value in it which might have changed later

Regards
Karan Sareen
Solutions Support Engineer
Blue Prism

Karan Sareen
Solution Support Engineer
Blueprism
Australia/Sydney