Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Grouping Of Environment Variables

Hello, Can someone help me out if there is any grouping concept for environment Variables? As client is not allowing to use any config file (From where we can extract Data), and the number of environment variables are increasing with increase in num...

Login Agent Issue

Hi, I am using login agent successfully, but am having issues when a machine is restarted. All our machines are are virtual and run of one image, on restart the machines are reset to the original image and as such no user profiles exist and i recei...

Resolved! Trying to launch and Spy Remote Desktop

Hi Team, i am able to launch Remote desktop but then i am not able to identify the elements in it because i am not having the connectivity on it. even i tried to use attach action but then still i am not able to connect to it and spy the elements ...

Firefox pligin blocked by Salesforce Lighting CSP

Hi all, Tried to use Blue Prism Firefox plugin on Salesforce Lighting but the CSP(Content Security Policy) blocked the plugin to be enabled. Known workarounds are the following: 1. Make the Firefox browser setting of CSP off, which is effective, b...

Moving Outlook Email into Cabinet Folder

Hi All,   I'm having difficulty moving an Email from either the Inbox or a Sub-Folder within the Inbox into a Cabinet folder within Outlook. I am using the MS Outlook VBO (Uncertified) Object but having no joy whatsoever in any of the Pages includ...

The File Exists

We are working on a web based application (ARIS PPM) which runs on Firefox browser here we are identified the elements using Region mode, while running this through BP we are reading one element from login page as €œRead Text with OCR(in Read Stage)€...

MAPIEx - Save Mail

Hi Everyone, Does one of you was able to create an action for saving an email message by ID using BluePrism MAPIEx? I have made a lot of search in internet, but google didn't find any solution for that. I will appreciate any bit of advice. Thanks ...

How to mitigate Load Balancer Fail-over risk

Hi All, We are planning to setup disaster recovery for the environment by placing Load Balancer between pool of App server and resource machine. Load balancer will remove the dependency on single app server and runtime resource and ensure greater av...

Best approach for automating BP release

Hi Team, Have anyone automated BP release .if yes, what approach was followed to execute it. like via command prompt or spying the BP or through some third party tool or some other option it would be nice if someone can share their experience   

New Blueprism Chrome Extension for 6.3

Hi, I upgraded to version 6.3 and now I can see the chrome spying mode. All works well until I try to identify the elements. While identifying I can see the 'browser mode' selection, but no elements are highlighted in the chrome browser. Hence I can...

BP can not identify some Java obiects

I have a problem interacting with some Java application elements. It feels like I could only interact with objects from top layer of application, but can not go into layer below. See attachement: "JAVA EXAMPLE.PNG": I can easily identify and highli...