Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Retrieve Resource Name from the Queue Data

Hi there,    I was wondering if it was possible using the "Work Queues" VBO within BP to get the resource name of an item in the queue which has been worked. So ideally, if I have an Item ID which has been worked I would like to retrieve the resour...

Best way to append reports created as .xls files

Every 10 minutes the bot runs, a report is generated as .xls file. We want to combine these reports into a single file and use that for a dashboard. What's the best way to consolidate these reports?    Now we're planning to add more bots which do th...

Open MS Word Template

I have a process that needs to open word document to complete set fields.  As I have multiple resources running the document was set as a template to prevent it being locked to a user however the standard "Open" action in the Word VBO seems to be ope...

AI in PDF extraction of DATA

Hi everyone,   Anyone that works with PDF extraction data, having issues with the split lines and geting the right values?  For ex; the formats slightly change and the process doesnt work.  Any AI tool that you would recommend or, or perhaps a di...

How to send hotkeys to Internet Explorer

Hi,  I am trying to send hot keys  to Internet Explorer. Requirement here is to use Ctrl+C to send a text highlighted by the mouse from IE to clipboard. All elements in the application modeller are in region mode, except the root. My elements are ...

Archive restoration fails with throwing System.InvalidOperationException:Sequence contains no elements error while viewing restored log files via Interactive Client on App Server

When an archived .gz file is used to restore back into the same environment, the archive restore states successful completion, but when trying to view the logs for the restored data, we are getting the following error: System.InvalidOperationExcepti...