Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to upgrade database

Hi,   I'm upgrading the Blue prism version from 5 to 6. I have installed Blue prism, didn't find any issues. But when I try to Test connection it has failed since it is throwing an error like database must be upgraded before it can be used with the...

Compile error when writing code to filter excel

Hi am trying to take the filter of an excel tab , but i get a complile error . The code is something i found on IE,  what woul dbe the reason for this error?   THX RAlph Dim wb, ws As Object Dim excel, sheet, range As Object Try wb = GetWorkbook(H...

Growth and significance of BPA Session Logs

I receive information from our database adminstration team that on a database to BP the table called "BPA Session Logs" is growing very fast (about 2 GB within a day).   First of all there is no need to get nervous (enough space is available), but ...

Upgrading to BluePrism v6 broke the JSON VBO

Hello, I have just upgraded my Blue Prism version to 6 and suddenly the JSON business object has completely stopped working. I have followed the steps outlined in the Knowledge Base to re-install the JSON VBO (I have the .dll in the right folder, et...

SAP Adobe Plug In form spying

Hi I am getting difficulty at the time of spying Adobe Plug In form displayed in SAP. Please let me know how can I spy the elements. A screenshot of the embedded Adobe form is attached.    

Upgrading to Version 6.4 from Version 5.33

Good Day !   As part of our plan to upgrade the BP version from 5.33 to 6.4 , i came to know through the document that , V6 requires .NET Framework 4.7.   The question is ; is the .NET Framework 4.7 is sufficient to be used for version 6.4 of BP ...

Unable to dynamically read select fields in PDF

The fields in the table which is part of a PDF are to be read. The PDF is opened in Google Chrome on BP v5. The fields are dynamically read in Region mode by increasing the End Y attribute. The issue is that only the elements which are left indented ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes