cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource connectivity issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am facing resource PC connection issue in middle of the Process run in Production. When this issue has been encountered, I have logged in to the Resource PC with the Bot Credentials. I did not found any Blue Prism Instance Running. I could see an Excel Instance running(The connection was lost before saving the excel). I confirm that there is no issue with logging to excel as it was working many times in previous runs. It would be helpful if you provide any reason or any solution for this.
3 REPLIES 3

SachinUpadhyay
Level 3
I am also facing the similar issue. Any update on this?

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Check the process session log and the PC event log for any clues.

RobinToll
Staff
Staff
There are plenty of reasons why this *might* be happening, but there isn't much context to work from here. For example, do the Windows logs or Session logs indicate anything? Any exception, error, or crash report? Do resources ever disappear at other times? Are there multiple environments and these resources used to be attached to a different app server, so they're receiving heartbeat requests from more than one server? Do they always disappear at exactly the same place in the process, and if so, what is happening at that point in the process? There are a lot of possible ways to go with this.

Also, if you haven't done so, I'd strongly recommend opening up a Blue Prism support ticket for this (either through the portal or by emailing support@blueprism.com).

Thanks!

------------------------------
Robin Toll
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism
------------------------------