Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to connect to Oracle database

Hi , when I tried to connect to oracle database I am getting the following error "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The 'Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle' provider is not registered on the local machine." Ple...

Unhandled Exception

We are getting an unhandled exception pop-up in blueprism When we refer to the application server we get the below mentioned error A database error occurred while executing the statement: select * from ( select s.sessionid, s.sessionnumber, s.startd...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing Credentials from within Business Object

When I try to Credentials->Get from within the BO, it says that the BO does not have permission to access the credentials needed. In System->Credentials, when I open the credential and go to Access Rights->Processes tab, only processes are listed an...

Blue Prism Server Issues

Hello !   I have the same server problem as the attachment. Too many connections occur when the server is running. I use 2 resource PC. But.. Blue Prism Server Connection is 2200+ I don't know what the problem is. Please help me.

Web Service Exposer--Basic Authentication issue

Hi Team,    We are currently using BP version 6.2.1 and we have exposed our BP service to external team like appian.So when they consume our service they are getting €œ401 Unauthorized€ error even though they send the right credentials and make use ...

Use case idea

Hello, I have a use case to start a process in Blue prism when an email with specific subject was received. Inputs to implement this really help. Thanks in Advance

Automatically set exception at CleanUp

Hi All, I am facing an issue in workqueue. My task is marked as completed in Work Queue but while generating the report the task is marked as exception "Automatically set exception at CleanUp ". Kindly suggest any solution. Thanks in advance.

AnilJha by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes