cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid Username and Password issue.

RiteshHanda
Level 3
Hi All, We have web service from Workday HCM and want to consume the same in blue Prism. I have set up all the credentials during web service configuration in Blue Prism but still getting an invalid user name and password issue. Could you please find the attached document for more details and help me how/where to setup the credentials in blueprism. Thanks Ritesh    
2 REPLIES 2

BenKirimlidis
Level 7
Hi Ritesh, On the System Tab -> Security -> Credentials If you add a new credential for an application (click new on the top right), you can set the username and passwords / expiry etc. In addition you can set the access rights, if you set up the credentials you might not have granted permissions to use them in the process.

RobinToll
Staff
Staff
Ritesh,

Unfortunately there is no visible attached document that I can see. If you see an error that says:

"Internal : The Process 'TestProcCredHole' does not have permission to access the credential 'Test Cred For Sec Hole'"

then that means the process/resource doesn't have permissions to access the credential and you need to fix the Credential configuration. However, the error you list - "invalid user name and password" - if that's literally the error that pops up, it sounds more like it's being rejected by the target system. Can you confirm and test that the credentials are actually correct?

Thanks!

------------------------------
Robin Toll
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism
------------------------------