cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with Login agent

Ravindersaini
Level 7
Hi All, I'm trying to use the lo-gin agent process "Lo-gin" to log in into an logged off VDI. I have the Lo-gin agent installed on that particular VDI. One of the requirement says the Blue prism user tile should be on the log on screen.But i'm unable to get the Blue prism user tile for this VDI ,due to which i can't run the Lo-gin process. Any suggestions/tips on what steps needs to be followed here. Regards, Ravinder
3 REPLIES 3

Ravindersaini
Level 7
Hi Mahesh, Thanks for your response. Login agent is properly installed and the config file has all the parameters . We are trying to disable the CTRL+ALT+DEL screen, as it has some security concerns we are unable to proceed with this approach. Are you aware of any other technic/Method which we can use instead of Login agent? Regards, Ravinder Saini

RobinToll
Staff
Staff
Unfortunately, the only real viable options are the Login Agent, or to disable the screen. The screen is intentionally there to stop programs underneath from being interacted with. What are the security concerns? If you don't have acces to the user for this VDI, who does? If it's inactive because of being locked, what is your process for logging it back in and bringing it up? -Robin Toll

Carol__Ouellet
Level 5
If you have a dev team who could look into the below. This is the way we went as we could not deactivate the ctrl alt delete screen. It works very well. The Microsoft documentation: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd979761(v=vs Then you need to build a window service that will send SendSAS() when you ask it to. Preferably you could have the window service and then a client, Blueprism could execute the client from a process which ask the service to do so. This only emulate the ctrl alt delete, you then need to run the login process from login agent. I hope this helps. Carol