cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change Active directory domain

Orlando_JavierS
Level 4
good morning, I have a great doubt, I have a client that has blueprism installed which today has it with AD integration. Now they are in the process of migrating all the computers to a new AD, which is called different and the AD users are going to be migrated to that new AD. How should I do, so that BP now points to the new domain? Should I make the change from the Configure Database option? the truth was not found in the documentation, the database is still on the same server, nothing but that server now points to a new AD SSO

thanks so much

------------------------------
Orlando Javier Sanchez
Technical Infraestructure
Ctrl365
America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires
1 REPLY 1

david.flores
Staff
Staff
Hello Orlando, 

If you setup the same users and groups in the new domain, and linked the AD group to Blue Prism, it should be working:

Here are some links that might help with your configuration and troubleshooting:

Active Directory Integration: //portal.blueprism.com/system/files/documents/v6%20Data%20Sheet%20-%20Active%20Directory%20Integration_0.pdf
Troubleshooting Active Directory: https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/Installation-Platform/Security/Active-Directory/1402170812/Troubleshooting-Active-Directory.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,

David Flores
Sr. Product Consultant
blue prism
Regards, [FirstName] [LastName] [JobTitle] [CompanyName]