cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed to spy the elements in the IE

shuangchang1
Level 3
​hi everyone
I tried to syp the elements in the IE Web, but I can only spy the big area, not the elements I want as below.

20033.png
and this is the javascript,.It says that this is an object inserted into the html 
 And how can I spy the elements...Is there any method?
hope someone can help me

<embed name="appViewerFlashObject" width="100%" height="100%" align="middle" id="appViewerFlashObject_nonIE" pluginspage="//www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" src="flex/applications/DealOptimizer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="fullFlex=true&amp;pageId=DM_dealList&amp;remoteServicesContextRoot=/PPSS&amp;remoteServicesServerName=graniteamf/amf&amp;bridgeName=appViewerFlashObject" bgcolor="#fffff0" play="true" loop="false" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" wmode="transparent">

------------------------------
shuang chang
PCS
Accenture
Asia/Shanghai
5 REPLIES 5

KaranSareen
Staff
Staff
Hello Chang

In the above scenario you have explained, sometimes the Blue Prism is not able to access the elements directly as they are wrapped under the different layers of design. In this scenario, i would suggest you using the UI Automation or AA Accessibility mode as they would allow you to dig deeper to find those elements.

Regards
Karan Sareen

Karan Sareen
Solution Support Engineer
Blueprism
Australia/Sydney

​Hi Sareen

thanks for your help, I have tried all the mode but all didn't work.
It's a inserted flash object in the web.

shuang chang
PCS
Accenture
Asia/Shanghai

Have you tried Surface Automation?

/Joakim

Joakim Eklund
Senior RPA Developer
Swedbank AB
Europe/Stockholm

Yes, it worked but how about the elements outside the screen, how to control the scroll bar​

shuang chang
PCS
Accenture
Asia/Shanghai

Elements outside of IE frame should be easily spyable using AA or UI Automation mode.

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture