cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text as collection

ShreeAbhi
Level 3

I have text file with 200 above details about policy number account number etc. But in blueprism studio I would like to see the text file using text as collection in a proper format. For instance, when we upload something or copy something into excel it will be according to the column and contents. Samething I want to apply in collection but in collection the row and details all are not in allignment .Please help me regarding on this.

------------------------------
Shree Abhi
4 REPLIES 4

harish.m
MVP

Hi shree abhi,

IS It possible for you to share the screenshots related to what You are expecting and how it is showing in collection 

You can take sample data and replicate the issue  in case if you are unable 5o share the screenshot 

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

If possible can you please share the screenshot of text file to get more clarity.

Best Regards,
Devendran Venkatesh
RPA - Technical Architect |
Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone. +966-556784162
Best Regards, Devendran Venkatesh RPA - Technical Architect | Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Hi,

Check the delimiter you are using, and see if it makes sense to perform preprocessing on the input to standardize the data.

Best Regards,

Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil

Babjee24
Level 7

Hi Shree,

That's possible if there is a pattern followed in the text that you're reading. For instance, if every column is separated by comma(,)/space/tab space then use split text with the respective delimiter.

Babjee Vangipurapu
Senior RPA Developer
Wonderbotz
India
Babjee Vangipurapu
Senior RPA Developer
India