Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to spy elements that will keep changing data

Hello,In my automation i will be spying a field where the data will change each time.For example it will search for a staff number and then when the bot clicks on filter the staff name will appear. To open the staff record the bot will need to click ...

Privacy & automation - where do you stand?

Hi everyone, Tomorrow is Privacy Day and in spite of it being a Saturday, it's a good opportunity to consider recent and upcoming changes to the privacy landscape in your state or country and what they might mean for your automation program as a whol...

Alizee by Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Reading Encrypted Queue Data in SQL Database?

Hi, we are using BP 6.5.1 and the Queue Data was set as Encrypted for years. As we need to read the Data field from BPAWorkQueueItem SQL table, we turned it Not to be Encrypted anymore. So, we have access to fetch data from the Work Queue for in-hous...

28331.png

Aglify Exchange - Unauthorized 401 error

Hi All I am trying to utilize Agilify - MS Exchange functions VBO available on the Digital exchange to access the outlook mailbox via mail server. However, I am getting the error stating 'Unable to connect to the server; 401 Unauthorized". I have che...

Graph API - SharePoint - Get Drive Items in a Drive

I am trying to retrieve the drive items in a document library on a SharePoint. I added a new action and I am unsure why it threw an error shown in the below screenshot and I also don't understand what this error means:Below is my settings for the new...

4059.png 4061.png 4062.png 4064.png

Resolved! Dealing with Azure MIP to send email from outlook 365

Hello, I'm trying to send an email using ms-outlook VBO.  Site configuration is office 365 online with Microsoft Information Protection activated. Outlook prompts you to select a label (sensitivity) each time you send a mail.  I programmatically adde...

Add MIP specific headers to MailMessage

Hi everyone, I have an issue and will be grateful to get your advice. I use office 365 and i 'm preparing the bots for the Microsoft Information Protection feature. This feature has already been turned on for some test workstations only.Now when i se...

Login Agent - Multiple User Accounts

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening All,Our customer is looking to scale up an existing Blue Prism process and has asked if it possible to run multiple instances of the process concurrently on the same resource.The challenge we are facing is that the run ...

#BPTechTips How to quickly copy collections ?

Looking to make a copy of a collection  and searching the Actions in Collection -Manipulation ?There is a simple way to do that without using any VBOJust use the calc stage to copy values from one collection to other collection ----------------------...

25153.jpg

Graph API - SharePoint -

I am trying to retrieve the drive items in a document library on a SharePoint. I added a new action and I am unsure why it threw an error shown in the below screenshot and I also don't understand what this error means:Below is my settings for the new...

4221.png 4222.png 4223.png 4224.png

Blue Prism 7.1 Edge Extension

My organisation is in the process of upgrading to Blue Prism 7.1 and are currently testing our processes. We are experiencing an intermittent issue where the Edge extension stops working whilst a process is running. This is happening in both debug mo...

Code Migration Issue from BP 7.1.1 to BP 6.4.1

HI When my process is migrated from BP 7.1.1 to BP 6.4.1, I am facing following issue. Where all the stages are overlapping on each other in all pages.Do we have any solution.?------------------------------vinod chinthakindi--------------------------...

23706.png