Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Citrix Automation via Blue Prism

As I could see the 'Blue Prism 7.0 Citrix integration' document where it has mentioned that Blue Prism should be installed in the VDE that we are automating.  Is that Blue Prism application need to install? Also, it has mentioned that "Blue Prism com...

[Webinar] Q1 Product Roadmap | Content & Q&A

Thank you for joining us on the 2nd of February for our Product Vision and Roadmap Update session. The content is available on-demand below. We ran 2 sessions to cater for our global audience. The content is the same, the only difference is the con...

26887.png

Libraries?

Hi folks,It is not every week that I got some time over to explore the community pages. Today I 'found' something called Libraries. As there seem to be almost 800 of them, they cannot be all that trivial. When browsing them, I think I recognized some...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Enterprise Service Management System

HiI wish to find out if Blue Prism has an Enterprise Service Management Solution?I am currently researching on getting a modern system that will improve the overall IT service management and delivery process by employing robotic processes and automat...

BluePrism Hub Setup Wizard ended Prematurely

Hi Community, I am trying to install Hub in Windows 2019 server. I have followed all the pre-requisites for hub installation but still Hub is not getting installed properly and failing with below error can anyone help on this? Thanks in Advance.Error...

16501.png
Gopip by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with using Edge during Process (randomly)

Dear Community,I need your knowledge/expertise. I have a process, which are using Microsoft Edge for interacting with our Main application. I have observed randomly that our automation is unable to click, read or interact with the mapped Elements in ...

EMIS Data Migration

Good Morning.We are looking to merge some of our EMIS instances, and EMIS have said that an organisation in the South West of England has used RPA to do the data migration!If this is your organisation, please can you get in touch with me. We are in e...

How to get Session ID using command line options

Hi All,I tries to call the /getlog <sessionid> to get the log of the session using Command line options (AutomateC.exe), This function requires session id as a parameter,  Can you explain me how can I get the session id of the existing session ?-----...

VictorC by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sent Items within a shared Mailbox

Hello,there is an error occuring within the MS Outlook Email VBO (Page GetItemsSharedFolder) reading out the "Sent" folder from a SharedMailbox. Looks like option is defined, but the code is not supporting this functionality. Is there a solution or r...

27539.png

JIRA API Authentication 401

Hi, I recently started setting up the JIRA API skill, and have followed the User Guide that comes with it and gone through each step. I have set up the API in the 'Web API Services' section of the BP system settings. I have set up a credential and ob...

22057.png 22058.png 22059.png 22060.png

Resolved! How to spy elements that will keep changing data

Hello,In my automation i will be spying a field where the data will change each time.For example it will search for a staff number and then when the bot clicks on filter the staff name will appear. To open the staff record the bot will need to click ...