cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChristopherPotv
Level 3

I would like to see the following piece of functionality added to the process/object studio.

Holding {CTRL} + {+}/{CTRL}+{-} or {CTRL} + {UpScrollWheel}/{CTRL}+{DownScrollWheel} should Zoom In and Out of the page. Similar functionality exists in applications such as Excel/Visual Studio/SSMS.

4 Comments
EmersonF
MVP
Hi, my brother, 
if memory serves me, if you press shift and move the scroll of your mouse it works, the same with control + scroll
HarshitRawat
Level 8
Emerson is right.. Intuitively we press ctrl + mouse to zoom in /out but with BP it's the shift key which has to be used
AndrewPascal
Level 5
I agree with Christopher - why do something different when there's a fairly widespread standard way of doing it? Plus, how does anyone know that you can use SHIFT-scrollwheel to zoom? It should be a tip on the menu item IMHO.
Status changed to: Planned-Now

Hello @ChristopherPotv,

Thanks for taking the time to raise an idea.

Following feedback from yourself as well as several other customers, we've decided to update the keyboard shortcuts in Design Studio to be aligned to the standard <CTRL> key press rather than their current <SHIFT> function. This is expected to be delivered in our upcoming Blue Prism Enterprise 7.4 release, expected in Q4 2024.

As a result of this update, I'm going to change this idea to Planned - Now.

Regards,

Rob