cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
There should be a checkbox and in the App Modeller where you can hold the currently selected attributes. 

Example: Once you have decided the best attributes to describe elements for a given application, normally you would then just use those same attributes for a lot of elements that get modelled for that application.

This would speed up Dev time when creating objects. It would also mean that Devs would spend longer finding the best attributes to define elements for a given app as they can just use the same attributes for all.

Another possibility is if you can click on an element and then use a 'Format Painter' to then select all the same attributes on other elements. This could be an even better solution as then you can have a preferred set of attributes for the different spying modes.
5 Comments
LuukOlthof
Level 4
I agree! This would be a good addition to make sure that all elements use the same attributes. The 'copy element attribute" function helps, but it is time consuming to copy it to each individual element.
Luuk, Please upvote the idea, thanks for the support!
HarshitRawat
Level 8
I think you are talking about the option - copy element mask. If you right click on any identified element, you can use copy element mask and paste it over other element.This would select the same attributes in other element also. Let me know if you are asking for something else
LuukOlthof
Level 4

Hi Harshit, 

Not sure whom you are referring too, but I think both me and OP are aware of this option. The problem is you have to copy it to every single element. 

What we are asking for is a way to apply a set of attributes to all elements within the application modeller, to save this set and use it for all new elements as well. This would save a lot of time and provide consistency.

Ability to apply element mask to all elements would be helpful