cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Now asset submit is very difficult as we have to give all the details. In that way individual contribution is decreasing. So make it easier so that individual can deliver assets.
4 Comments
ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @_Amlansahoo,

We continue to asses and improve the asset submission process. Did you know that the only fields you are required to provide are those marked with a red asterisks (*)​? 

Are there specific recommendations you have regarding what you would see as a more efficient submission process?

Cheers,
Eric
Hi Eric thanks for responding. What I understand when I tried , a lot of mandotory details like company details company revenue company size and etc were there which I found very difficult for an individual to fill all the details. Also if some is using blue Prism community version or free version then he/ she should also able to submit an idea even without any tap partner or anything.

That's what I just tried explaining here. In that way many people can contribute on the same.
ewilson
Staff
Staff
Ah, I see. I believe what you're referring to were the initial registration questions to get a company registered on the Digital Exchange? Once a company has been successfully registered you shouldn't have to answer questions like that to submit an asset.
Yes perfect Eric. In that way any one can contribute even he/ she is learning by himself.

It's just a thought process of mine.