cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wireframer as a define and design phase tool provides significant value to delivery teams, but a short fall of the tool is a lack of connectedness and integration to Blue Prism studio design, specifically into existing Blue Prism process and object templates.

To TRULY see the marketed value of a tool that enables automation delivery teams to "rapidly deploy" a process being automated, there needs to be an integration component that quickly enables developers to with minimal manipulation import a wireframe into Blue Prism, and have it be ingested by a Blue Prism or a client organization's structured best practices template. 

This would provide real value for existing organizations in the Blue Prism ALM tool ecosystem, and highlight the continuity of Blue Prism's strategy, and governance of the end-to-end platform.
1 Comment
PvD_SE
Level 12
There seem to be a lot of tools like Wireframer out there. If all tools would agree on a mutual API for export, then I would be greatly interested in being able to import into BP. But any effort in adjusting to the API of one specific tool does not seem a solid investment in my eyes. The ongoing investment and enhancement of the BP Capture tool would be (much) higher on my wishing list.