cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleared BP Developer certification but did not get the certificate

AnkitNair
Level 2
Hi Team, I have cleared bp Developer certification exam but I did not get the certificate.  
5 REPLIES 5

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello, the forum is not part of Blue Prism support so is not the correct place to go for queries about your exam certificate.  Firstly, it can take a number of days for you to receive your certificate so please do not chase things like this too early.  If it has been more than a week I recommend contacting training@blueprism.com

NileshJadhav1
Level 3
Hi Aniket,   Please Check your certificate on below path BP Portal > LMS > select 3 line button from left navigation panel > select my activates > External training. If the certificate not available there that means it not uploaded yet by BP, you have to contact training@blueprism.com and ask for your certificate as email attachment. They will provide you same on your registered email.   Thanks. Nil

SandipWakchaure
Level 3
Hi Ankit/,Nilesh I am planning for BP Certification and your help is much appreciated. Can you please give me email id or contact me at sandipwakchaure@gmail.com Thanks,  

AnkitNair
Level 2
Hi Nilesh,   my certificate is not available there and I am getting no response from training@blueprism.com . It has already been more than 10 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Ankit,   Have you received your certificate?    Reg, Sarthak