cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create Account At Pearson vue to schedule blueprism test

SurajJadhav
Level 5
Hello guys ,   I am Trying to create my account at pearson vue to schedule my blueprism certification exam , but my details are not matching.   I think my Blueprism portal Id is not matching . I have tried my user name , mail id provided in my blueprism's  portal Profile anyone have any idea where can i get my BP portal ID to create my Account.   Thank You...!!
9 REPLIES 9

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
This forum is not a support service - it is a place for users to share experiences and ask each other 'how do I' questions.  For problems accessing portals or tests or with product bugs you should be contacting the product support team.

Vamshi_KrishnaD
Level 5
HI Suraj,   try to mail the error screenshot along with you details to training@blueprism.com, they will provide you how to get activate of pearson vue account time duration 24-48 hrs   regards vamshi
VamshiKrihsna Dasa System Architect Fujitsu India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.

Riyasat_AliSyed
Level 2
I am also facing same issue. I have send email to Blue Prism Support team waiting for there reply.

Riyasat_AliSyed
Level 2
I am also facing same issue. I have send email to Blue Prism Support team waiting for there reply.

krushna_prasadm
Level 2
I am facing the same issues and have emailed the blueprism training team 4 days back. Yet to get a response

SurajJadhav
Level 5
Hello guys solved the issue.....   Your blueprism portal ID is present in LMS>MyActivities the user name present in My activities under your name is your Portal ID you need to enter while creating pearson vue account.   Thanks

AbhishekSingh3
Level 3
Hi Suraj,   please see the attachment  LMS>MyActivities>Portal ID  page  Potal id is not there, could you help me how to get portal ID  ?

AbhishekSingh3
Level 3
Reminder,   Please help me i'm not able to find portal ID ??  

HumpigouniHaree
Level 3
Hi Abhi, You sent some screen shot in that ""Singh Abhishek "" is the Portal ID.