cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidation Exercise Foundation Course - input in Excel + certification

Anonymous
Not applicable
Imagine that after the last exercise in the consolidation exercise we want to input the order confirmation into the initial excel and in the right column - so actually we would create a new column with the order confirmation numbers next to each order. Which actions do we use for that? I don't know how we would do that. Second question: Is it true that we can only take the acreditation of we send the consolidation exercise to Blue Prism? I am not sure I fully understand the conditions to take the acreditation? Thanks in advance for the response!
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello, You should be allocated a mentor to help with simple training questions such as this, help you with all training, mark your consolidation exercise, and mentor you through your first Blue Prism project. This is the agreed training and mentoring approach all Blue Prism clients and partners have agreed upon. Your mentor could be a more experienced Lead Developer within your organisation or a Partner organisation, or in certain conditions a consultant from Blue Prism. It sounds like you do not have a mentor allocated to you so I would recommend raising that with your management who can reach out to Blue Prism if they are unsure of the agreed training and mentoring approach.