cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course is showing Incomplete

NehaKanyal
Level 2
Hi, 

I have completed all the videos, pdfs and even the individual knowledge tests at the end of each section. Still it shows that those tests are incomplete. Due to this, I am unable to download my certificate. Can someone help.

------------------------------
Neha Kanyal
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

GeraldJ
Level 5
Hi Neha,

In order to certify as Developer you need to undergo learning in guides provided in BP Portal and you need to enroll in PearsonVUE and should take the test.

You will find the information in https://university.blueprism.com/certification

70% is required to pass the developer certification.

Thanks,

Gerald J
Automation Engineer
10xds
Kerala/Kochi
+91-9159842805

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sarthak_86
Level 4
Just have a look again, there are few topics which are not completed. Just open them again and close after it is completed.

Sarthak Dhasmana

GeraldJ
Level 5
Hi Neha,

In order to certify as Developer you need to undergo learning in guides provided in BP Portal and you need to enroll in PearsonVUE and should take the test.

You will find the information in https://university.blueprism.com/certification

70% is required to pass the developer certification.

Thanks,

Gerald J
Automation Engineer
10xds
Kerala/Kochi
+91-9159842805

Hi Neha,

One thing which could be the cause of the problem for you is if you have not paged through all the pages in the test. For example, maybe you exited the test at the results page. This would prevent the self-test from being marked as completed.

You need to press the continue button ( >> ) on the test results page, as instructed on the page. Once you have done this, the end of test page will be presented and the self-test will be marked as complete. From this page, press the ( exit ) button to leave the test.

Let us know if this didn't solve your issue.

Cheers.

Alexander Marlowe
Blue Prism
Blue Prism