Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self test is not marked complete

Jose_DomingosCa
Level 2
Hi, 
I have the same problem!
When I complete the 4rd self test the portal doesn't mark it as completed, preventing me from getting forward. I have completed all parts in each section, including downloading the PDF zip-files.
How should I go forward?

Thanks.

------------------------------
Jose Caldana

Jose Domingos Caldana Jr
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Carl__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Jose,

We've taken a look at the self-tests setup and performed some user testing. Everything is working as expected.

One thing which could be the cause of the problem for you is if you have not paged through all the pages in the test. For example, maybe you exited the test at the results page. This would prevent the self-test from being marked as completed.

You need to press the continue button (    >>    ) on the test results page, as instructed on the page. Once you have done this, the end of test page will be presented and the self-test will be marked as complete. From this page, press the (    exit    ) button to leave the test.

I hope this helps and resolves the issue for you.

Best regards,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Carl__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi,

Please raise a ticket with the team who will look into this for you.

We will start to look over this issue today, but cannot look at your individual account without the ticket being raised.

Thanks,

Carl Carter
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Carl__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Jose,

We've taken a look at the self-tests setup and performed some user testing. Everything is working as expected.

One thing which could be the cause of the problem for you is if you have not paged through all the pages in the test. For example, maybe you exited the test at the results page. This would prevent the self-test from being marked as completed.

You need to press the continue button (    >>    ) on the test results page, as instructed on the page. Once you have done this, the end of test page will be presented and the self-test will be marked as complete. From this page, press the (    exit    ) button to leave the test.

I hope this helps and resolves the issue for you.

Best regards,

Carl Carter
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Hi Carter,

Yesterday, I opened the ticket and the BP support team solved it. Today the work is normal.

Thank you for your help.

Jose Domingos Caldana Jr