cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty navigating BP Portal and BP University

AndreasEvensen
Level 4

Hi,

I want to express my despair when it comes to navigating the Blue Prism Portal, and especially Blue Prism University. 

I am planning to take the BP Professional Developer (APD01) certification, but I find it more than difficult to find the guides, data sheets and self-learning courses recommended for exam preparations.

First, the certification overview points to two menu items on the portal, 'Learning' and 'Guides'. Neither is available from the Portal Home Screen, but i reckon it should be the 'University - Training Offering' and 'Documents' options?

Second, searches in these two areas of the portal returns no useful results. Look at the two screenshots for example. If you search for the first guide listed under 'Preparation' in the certification overview, the Exception Handling Guide, you will get zero returns if you search under 'documentation' and four indistinguishable ones under 'Training Offering'.  

Would it be possible to make a single document with all recommended preparation guides for the different certifications?

Are there other BP users out there who are finding this unnecessarily annoying? 

34056.png

Regards 

------------------------------
Andreas Evensen
Senior Consultant
Avo Consulting
4 REPLIES 4

expertcr
Staff
Staff
So sorry for the bad experience navigating our website.
Maybe it will be a good idea to express your opinion with the team that manages that area.
Please contact then using the following email: training@blueprism.com

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

Hi Luis,

Please see response from Blue Prism University:

Thank you for contacting Blue Prism University.

Please note that the training@blueprism.com email that you have used is no longer in use and is not being monitored.
You will not receive a response to your message. Please use our Training Support Request Form in order to get in touch with us.

Andreas Evensen

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Andreas,

Sorry you've had trouble finding the Guides, Data Sheets & eLearning items listed in the Professional Developer Certification Overview.  Blue Prism University are constantly reviewing and updating our content and, unfortunately, this document was out of date.  Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We have now updated it to include hyperlinks to the relevant content.  I have attached a copy to this post for you

Thank You 
Beth

Blue Prism University

Have you completed our Blue Prism University survey?

Beth Pennington
Administrator
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Hi Beth, 

Thank you for the response, and the fix!

Andreas Evensen