cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQ: Blue Prism Learning Edition

JoeNagy
Staff
Staff
The full Blue Prism Learning Edition FAQs are attached - use this guide to help you get started.

------------------------------
Joe Nagy
Sr. Director, Product & Industry Marketing
Product Marketing
London
9 REPLIES 9

TerjeGabrielsen
Level 3

Hi Joe.

What happens after the 90 days (limited time) has ended, is it possible to "renew" the learning edition much like UI Path have in their learning/community solution?

It`s an ideal community/learning solution, especially to our new employees that are not ready yet to dive into the production/testing environments at hand, and in reference to what other suppliers of RPA offer, it would make sense to be able to "renew" this kind of awesome service, as it truly is.

Terje Gabrielsen
RPA Developer
Tromso kommune
Europe/Oslo

Hi Terje,

Great question. You can renew as many times as you like. You are exactly right on that it is an ideal learning solution, also with free access to Blue Prism University -https://www.blueprism.com/university/. See the full press release on our announcement of Learning Edition and Blue Prism University here -https://www.blueprism.com/news/blue-prism-launches-pioneering-learning-initiatives-to-democratize-rpa-and-create-knowledge-sharing-community/.

Joe Nagy
Product Marketing
London

Hi Nagy,

I am from Testing background and new to this RPA platform. If I would like to learn from basic to an expert level about Blueprism with tool hands-on, please guide me on how to proceed further. And, I need to complete a  Blueprism certification too.

Is it enough to complete only the BluePrism Foundation Training course to get Blueprism Developer certificate?

DINESH GUPTHA SIVAGURU

Hi Dinesh,

Please find all of the information on our certification programs on our University site here - https://portal.blueprism.com/university/certification

Hope that helps,
Joe

Joe Nagy
Blue Prism
London

Thanks for the quick reply.

When I checked for Developer(Basic) certification, I could see more pieces of training to be completed other than Foundation Training.

In order to get Blueprism Developer certified, It is enough to complete the only Foundation Training?

How long the trial period of Learner licenses, if it is 90 days can renew the license as many times as possible?

How long these free online courses and trial licenses will be available blue prism portal(i.e., any time limit)?

DINESH GUPTHA SIVAGURU

Hi Dinesh – See my answers below in red.

When I checked for Developer(Basic) certification, I could see more pieces of training to be completed other than Foundation Training.

In order to get Blueprism Developer certified, It is enough to complete the only Foundation Training?
No, see above

How long the trial period of Learner licenses, if it is 90 days can renew the license as many times as possible?
You can renew the Learning Edition

How long these free online courses and trial licenses will be available blue prism portal(i.e., any time limit)?
No time limit

DINESH GUPTHA SIVAGURU

Joe Nagy
Blue Prism
London

HI Nagy,

Apart from Foundation training,Do i need to complete rest of the five learners/topics which is in the screenshot in order to get BP Developer certification?

1.Blue Prism Developer Mandatory Training
2.Advanced Consolidation Exercise (EN)
3.Blue Prism Surface Automation (EN)
4.Blue Prism Developer Certification (EN)
5.Basic Awareness (EN)
6.Blue Prism Foundation Training

DINESH GUPTHA SIVAGURU

Hi Dinesh,

As mentioned previously, please find all of the details of the certification requirements here -https://portal.blueprism.com/university/certification. This should have everything you need. If you still have specific questions please reach out directly to our training team at training@blueprism.com.

Thanks,
Joe 

Joe Nagy
Blue Prism
London

ok Nagy. Thanks for the reply.

DINESH GUPTHA SIVAGURU