cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Activation Status: Not Applicable

GerardoGomez
Level 2

Hello Team, 

I am new to this community and while trying to get my development environment ready, I had installed BP learning edition. I had received and installed the license successfully (apparently) but when I open BP almost everything is greyed out except for Digital Exchange and System tabs.

33354.pngI'm a bit confused on why my license is not letting me to do anything?

Can someone kindly assist?

Thanks in advance,

Jerry 

------------------------------
Gerardo Gomez
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Georardo Gomez,

It looks initially when you install the license the machine date and time setting is different from the date mentioned in the license, once it reaches the time period, the license will activate.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

dochrymuk
Level 4

Hi,

In the case of license, you have the Future status, this status occurs in the case of licenses uploaded for which the start date is in the future. Have you tried removing the license and re-uploading?

Dawid Ochrymuk
Manager
KPMG Poland
Dawid Ochrymuk Manager KPMG Poland

Hi, thanks for replying..

I did have tried that already, even fully uninstalled and reinstalled the application 2 or 3 times (even to a different directory with advanced install options)

but I don't see any change.

What esle could I try?

Regards, 

Jerry

Gerardo Gomez

Update:

Not sure what or when happened, but after reading your Dawid's comment this morning, I went back to BP to check where it said "Future".. turns out that the license is now Active and all the tabs are available now

33348.png

Just to clarify, I did nothing, not even restarted my laptop, but it is working now.

Thanks for the support though.

Y'all have a great weekend!

Regards,

Jerry 

Gerardo Gomez

Hi Georardo Gomez,

It looks initially when you install the license the machine date and time setting is different from the date mentioned in the license, once it reaches the time period, the license will activate.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]