cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pearson Vue Error

Vikas
Level 4
I was planning to take Professional Developer Accreditation Exam but got following error €œAre your details correct? We couldn't find a match in our system. Make changes and try again.€ Can you please look into this. I have mailed to Support@blueprism.com but still no solution.
6 REPLIES 6

Armando_Antonio
Level 3
Could you double check if your blue Prism ID is correct? I got that error because I was no putting then right id.

Gopi_ChandMenta
Level 2
I too finding the same. But where we can find blue prism ID?

SurajJadhav
Level 5
Your blueprism portal ID is present on portal in LMS>MyActivities the user name present in My activities under your name is your Portal ID you need to enter while creating pearson vue account.

Katlego-Rejoyce
Level 2
How does one update their name on pearson vue as its required for the names to match with those on passport document?  Name was updated on Blueprism website but not on pearson vue

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Pearson Vue gets a regular (daily?) poll of Portal/LMS users from Blue Prism.  So if you make a change on the Blue Prism portal just wait a day or two and Pearson should have the updated details.

Katlego-Rejoyce
Level 2
Its been more than a week and my details are still not updated.I also emailed BP support a week ago and still no response.