cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures, Vids and Simulations too small?

PvD_SE
Level 12
Hi,

Just attempted a BP Uni course on Advanced Work Qs as I wanted to know more on Active Qs. The course features a bunch of screen shots that sometimes can be enlarged, and sometime not can be enlarged. The defaults size is too small. The vids and simulations are too small to be viewed, but cannot be enlarged. This resulted in me getting stuck in a few simulations without a clue as to where to get on with the course. Finally I gave up.

Not having completed the course, I'm not able to leave a comment on these, imho, shortcomings. Needless to say that the Active Q part is in a later part of the course that I did not get to access, rendering the course, again imho, a total waste of time.

Another problem I found with the vids is the lack of progress displayed in the vid. I assumed that more than 15 seconds silence could be interpreted as the end-of-vid marker. 

Any tips on how to improve my user experience in Uni in general and the courses with pictures and vids/simulations in particular?

------------------------------
Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)
3 REPLIES 3

Neel1
MVP
Hello Paul. You are right. There are few courses which are having issues like embedded video inside course. Screen is too small and one has to put lot of stress on eyes to do the simulation. and even Zoom out wont work sometimes.

No answer to question presented in the end is more feedback and there are lot many.

what I heard from BP operation team last time - they are working to fix all these.  ​​​

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

PriyaDeo
Staff
Staff
Hi Paul.

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience on this course, However, it does help to hear from our learners and we take into consideration all of the feedback that we receive. I assure you that we will be making updates to our older courses such as Work Queues with with new designs and improvements this year, 

Thank you again for this feedback.

Priya Deo
Sr, Curriculum Development Manager
SS&C | Blue Prism
Priya Deo Sr, Curriculum Development Manager SS&C | Blue Prism

Hi,

Halfway into this course, 'Blue Prism®: Solution Design Overview', there's a picture blocking all buttons. You cannot go forward or back, nor can you finish or review the course. I'd like to give it a real bad review, but fortunately for BP, that's not possible! 🙂

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)