cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Prompt Error

SajidChaudry
Level 2
Hi, 

I am using MSEdge to login to a site, and its giving below error.
"
Your login attempt has failed. Please answer the security prompt then retry login."

1. Forgot Your Password?
    Unlock Your Account?
    Support & Training
Your login attempt has failed. Please answer the security prompt then retry login.

See Count 4 its not visible in the image but showing in selection.
Any work around or resolution?

------------------------------
Sajid Chaudry
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, Sajid,

I am not sure that I understand your query correctly but if you try to fill in username and password and click on sign in button it logs you in? Or you cannot spy the elements?

regards

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague

Yes, I spy the User name pass ward and login, but when the bot works on it, it gives the above error "
"Your login attempt has failed. Please answer the security prompt then retry login."
, seems like page identifies activates as a bot and need confirmation. I just want to bypass this bot confirmation part. Any settings in MS Edge or BP, if you could assist.?

Sajid Chaudry

Hi Sajid,

I guess you get an additional prompt with a captcha or any other sort confirmation that ensure bots from initiating a login to the application. there is no setting in browsers that will help you bypass it. you will have to discuss the behavior with the application owning team and create a workaround for specific accounts that will be used by bots to login.

Jerin Jose
Technical Product Owner
EY
Asia/Kolkata
*"If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer, .*

Hi, Sajid,

how you write into username and password fields? Do you use Blue Prism Write stage or you send global send keys? There are web applications which do not detect that you wrote something when you use Blue Prism Write stage. Try to enter username and password through Global Send Key approach.

Regards

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague