Trials

View Only
last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Talk about Blue Prism Trial Editions.

Welcome to the Blue Prism Trials Community!

If you're interested in Blue Prism Trial Edition, this is the community to join.
Need help with the Managed SAAS, Azure or On-Premises trials? Got a question about the Learning Edition? Ask away!

This Global Community is intended to discuss all things technical about the Blue Prism Cloud trial, On-Prem trial, and Learning Edition.
For more specific technical communities please visit this page

Start your TrialLearning Edition

What's In It For You?

Try Blue Prism’s intelligent automation technology in the way that best suits your business and IT strategy.
Experience running fully autonomous digital workers, and experiment with creating your own automations.
Access a library of training courses and learning resources, plus ask questions and get feedback and advice from the active Blue Prism Community to make the most of your free trial.
Choose this option to explore all Blue Prism Cloud has to offer, plus get additional access to Interact, which makes it even easier for your human workers to collaborate with digital workers.

Latest Discussions

• Hello Mr. Martin Cabrera       also facing the same problem from a week I go with all the possibilities but I not able to solve this problem ,  And I also try with the solution that you given above but I not able to solve this problem .I actually facing ...

• 교육용 블루프리즘을 다운로드 받고 설치하는 방법이 유니버시티 학습 코스로 등록되어 있습니다. How to Download and Install Blue Prism® Learning Edition https://blue-prism.docebosaas.com/learn/course/19684/how-to-download-and-install-blue-prismr-learning-edition 유니버시티 학습 코스를 사용하려면 블루프리즘 ...

• Hello,  It works now, but the message which works is this one: So thanks a lot @Martin Cabrera ------------------------------ Gonzalo Arias Antolín ------------------------------

• I had a similar experience. According to Installation video I entered Customer id as 'developer' resulting in license registration failure. Even worse was the error message 'Invalid license key' was not enough to undetand the situation. Review License ...

• Hi, Tejaskumar, I am just guessing but I would assume that this would be installed only together with Hub uninstallation. Regards, ------------------------------ Zdeněk Kabátek Head of Professional Services NEOOPS http://www.neoops.com/ Europe/Prague ...

• Dear Paul It is from the same symptom but I want to ask it from a different context. What I want to highlight in this thread is the fact that the RR name still appears broken in the Control Room even after the hostname has been changed to English and ...

Latest Discussions

• Hello Mr. Martin Cabrera       also facing the same problem from a week I go with all the possibilities but I not able to solve this problem ,  And I also try with the solution that you given above but I not able to solve this problem .I actually facing ...

• 교육용 블루프리즘을 다운로드 받고 설치하는 방법이 유니버시티 학습 코스로 등록되어 있습니다. How to Download and Install Blue Prism® Learning Edition https://blue-prism.docebosaas.com/learn/course/19684/how-to-download-and-install-blue-prismr-learning-edition 유니버시티 학습 코스를 사용하려면 블루프리즘 ...

• Hello,  It works now, but the message which works is this one: So thanks a lot @Martin Cabrera ------------------------------ Gonzalo Arias Antolín ------------------------------

• Hello,  I've been checking other threads, like this one: An error occurred whilst configuring Blue Prism localdb. | Trials but I'm still unable to install the localDB to run Blue Prism, because I'm getting the following error: Unable to determine ...

Polls

Community Admins

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

Testing Blue Prism Decision it showed an error message. Something like "Something went wrong" was too ...

Upcoming Events