Trials

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Talk about Blue Prism Trial Editions.

Welcome to the Blue Prism Trials Community!

If you're interested in Blue Prism Trial Edition, this is the community to join.
Need help with the Managed SAAS, Azure or On-Premises trials? Got a question about the Learning Edition? Ask away!

This Global Community is intended to discuss all things technical about the Blue Prism Cloud trial, On-Prem trial, and Learning Edition.
For more specific technical communities please visit this page

Start your TrialLearning Edition

What's In It For You?

Try Blue Prism’s intelligent automation technology in the way that best suits your business and IT strategy.
Experience running fully autonomous digital workers, and experiment with creating your own automations.
Access a library of training courses and learning resources, plus ask questions and get feedback and advice from the active Blue Prism Community to make the most of your free trial.
Choose this option to explore all Blue Prism Cloud has to offer, plus get additional access to Interact, which makes it even easier for your human workers to collaborate with digital workers.

Learn Blue Prism!

Start Learning

Latest Discussions

• Hi Renata. This does not make sense. At installation, you will be prompted (you are sure you downloaded the trial or learning version?) to create a password for the admin user. Have you gone through the doc: Install and activate (blueprism.com) ? There ...

• Hi Pavan, I'd suggest you open a ticket with Blue Prism support. Cheers, ​ ------------------------------ Eric Wilson Director, Integrations and Enablement Blue Prism Digital Exchange ------------------------------

• Hi Karthik, Please check if you can run C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe in your resource pc. Might help you out. Regards, Vinay Sulanki ------------------------------ Vinay Sulanki Senior Associate Senior Associate ...

• Hello Chris, Even I am being faced the same issue, referred the old threads restarting didn't resolve the problem. Please recommend a solution. ------------------------------ Dheephiga A M ------------------------------

• Hello Kundan Mane, The Online help for Blue Prism 6.7 shows the Minimum requirements . Yes – Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) is listed as a supported operating system for all components: Interactive client Runtime resources Application ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Amidha, What's the current version and architecture of Blue Prism that you're trying to install? E.g., Blue Prism 6.10.1 (64bit) Have you tried installing the Blue Prism with administrative rights, and what was the outcome? ------------------------------ ...

Latest Discussions

• Hi Renata. This does not make sense. At installation, you will be prompted (you are sure you downloaded the trial or learning version?) to create a password for the admin user. Have you gone through the doc: Install and activate (blueprism.com) ? There ...

• Hello, I'm facing the same problem, Blue Prism does not ask me to create password, it opens directly on DB configuration screen and admin/admin does not work. Does anyone have solution for this? Thanks, Renata ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Pavan, I'd suggest you open a ticket with Blue Prism support. Cheers, ​ ------------------------------ Eric Wilson Director, Integrations and Enablement Blue Prism Digital Exchange ------------------------------

• I am receiving errors while the blue prism is being installed on the start of the VM in the Azure. It seems that the issue is that its unable to find the license file while making web-request. Invoke-WebRequest : BlobNotFoundThe specified blob does ...

• Hi Karthik, Please check if you can run C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe in your resource pc. Might help you out. Regards, Vinay Sulanki ------------------------------ Vinay Sulanki Senior Associate Senior Associate ...

Polls

• Quick tips to get the most out of this community

Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 
    • Please click the "Join this Community" button at the top right corner of this page to keep up-to-date on all the latest news
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions. If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

Community Admins

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

While creating a new schedule ,the tool should show possible conflicts  between two schedules , if they ...

Upcoming Events