SS&C Blue Prism 7.1.2 is now available
SS&C Blue Prism 7.1.2 addresses a few issues identified in SS&C Blue Prism 7.1. For more information, see the Blue Prism 7.1 known issues.
This release is aimed predominantly at customers who have already deployed Blue Prism Enterprise 7.0 or 7.1 and experienced some of the issues, and includes the following:
Browser Automation improvements
Improvements and fixes have been made to the Blue Prism browser automation capabilities, including:
- Timeout settings for browser automation operations can now be configured by users, improving customization for individual infrastructure requirements and reducing frequency of timeout errors.
- Browser extensions no longer rely on performance counters, which can be disabled or become corrupted, to establish connection with the Blue Prism product.
- Automations can now detach and attach to multiple browser types in sequence, providing greater flexibility within a process.
- Programmatic changes to tab names no longer cause issues in browser automation, improving resiliency of automations.
- Responsiveness of failed attach operations has been improved, reducing wait times and delays.
Active Directory improvements
Improvements and fixes have been made to Blue Prism so it performs more efficiently in high complexity Active Directory environments.
Accessing Blue Prism 7.1.2 and associated documentation
- You can download Blue Prism 7.1.2 and associated documentation from the customer portal.
- You can access the release notes for version 7.1.2 and guidance on how to use Blue Prism in the online documentation.
- Blue Prism 7.1.2 is currently not intended for use alongside Blue Prism Hub 4.6 or earlier. For more information, see the download page.
Upgrading to 7.1.2
- Customers considering an upgrade to Blue Prism 7.1 should instead upgrade directly to 7.1.2.
- Blue Prism 7.1.2 does not require a new license key unless upgrading from version 6.10 or earlier. For information about applying the update to existing environments and further details about the changes introduced in the release, refer to the release notes and upgrade notices.
Sr. Community Programs Manager
SS&C Blue Prism