since ‎28-04-21
a week ago

User Statistics

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team, I have the following value 00.00.00 in the same cell, and I need to modify it to 00  00  00 .1st Value 00.00.00 (decision stage to check if it is equal and containing the "." within each number2nd if it is equal it needs to be modified to "0...
Hi Team, I would like to ask for your help to help remove duplicate details from column B but keeping on referenced to info in column A...The result should be the same as from column C & D .basically trying to the normal duplicate action removal, it ...
Hi Folks, I am currently reading a collection/section value ( numbers) , but where a number begins with 0 (ie.0800), it doesn't pick up the 1st 0, but only the next 3 digits (ie.800).can you help me solve this, as I need to capture the full digits.. ...
Hi, I hope all is well...I am processing a simple comparison of 2 collections, and merging the result into 1, but I have a problem with empty rows...basically I would like to keep the empty row if a value is not found in the 2nd column, but I am not ...
Hi Team, I would like to ask your help to spy this window with the correct application please..Currently It is working fine, but I noticed if I have a report that contains loads data, it can take quite a long time to go to the last 2 steps (Save file...