since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is there a way to import the actions (without replacing the existing object or by changing the id) developed by other developers? In one of the bp training documents, it is mentioned that this can be achieved by ''Get Set". Is this option really avai...
Is it possible to reverse a string?
I was trying to spy the menu tree of a windows application. When I'm trying to read the values available in that menu tree (so that I can click on the option which I required), It's throwing an error similar to 'ActiveX component cannot be handled un...
What is the best way to extract first name & last name? Full name was like 'Last, First Mid' or 'Last, First'. I was using Trim, InStr, Replace...types of functions which is creating issues. For some transactions, it's fetching the correct data. For ...
I have a workbook which contains 20 worksheets for now. Data available in each of these sheets are completely different. No. of sheets available will increase/decrease as per the business requirements. Now, I want to collect the data from each of the...