since ‎25-04-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 5 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I am working in a webpage with .html extension.  I tried to spy the elements using Browser mode , but it looks like the browser spy mode is not detecting any elements .I can spy with rest of the spying modes .This happens only with pages with ....
Hello,I am working in an application, where there is a scroll down present in the page. I need to send pagedown Keystrokes to navigate the page down to capture the rest of the elements,Tried by sending both  "{DOWN}" and "{PGDN}" - GSK ,but doesn't w...
Hello,Can anyone throw some information on ,what exactly Runtime Resource is and how to create RR in BP? Thanks in advance.------------------------------Roshini Syed------------------------------
Hello,Is it possible to run BP Process in server that does not have BluePrism installed?Any Help would be highly appreciated.------------------------------Roshini Syed------------------------------
Hello,I need to write the collection values in one data Item. I can write 1st record however after I write the second record in it, it overwrites the 1st one.This is my collection which had 2 columns and rows are dynamic.I need these data(dynamic) in...
Likes from