since ‎18-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Afternoon,I'm trying to pass through Binary images (in a collection) through the Azure Computer Vision 3.0 asset and have an issue.BP Version: 6.0Asset: Microsoft Computer Vision v3.0Object: OCR Raw Image & Get Read ResultsIssueAfter alteringFrom: $....
Afternoon,I'm having issues with MS Text Analytics.I'm attempting to detect entities in text and when I run through the collection which contains the text all I'm presented with is the following:All credentials have been set up correctly along with A...
Afternoon,I'm creating a test process that reads a scanned pdf using: Computer Vision: Read Raw Image This is cast to JSON collection and results in a final collection containing 80 rows of text.This works up to this stage and the text is saved in a ...
Afternoon,After a week or so of setting up permissions within Azure - We've finally managed to grant access to BP to Sharepoint. We're now able to view all data within a sharepoint list.We've come to the point of wishing to set "Posting" or "Updating...
Afternoon,We're attempting to connect to a Sharepoint site within blueprism using the MS Graph assett, however - we're coming across this error message:Internal : Unexpected error Error during Web API HTTP RequestHTTP Status Code: 404HTTP Response Co...
Likes given to