since ‎20-05-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 13 Likes given
  • 32 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, Trying to run Interact and I am getting an error when running a request. I can create forms on Interact etc, that part works fine, but when I try to get to that submission form via a digital worker in Blue Prism i'm getting a message that sa...
Hi all,have a local install of Blue Prism for a trainee and they are encountering an issue where the system lags out completely into being unresponsive for about 4 minutes before opening the stage properties in question. Really unsure whats happening...
Can definitely say its very frustrating when stepping through a project and you accidentally click step out because it is RIGHT beside it. would really like a 'debug mode' or some feature when the functions can be suspended so they don't get clicked ...
happy holidays everyone!------------------------------Dexter WhelanSenior Developer/MentorSASEurope/London------------------------------
Can there be an update on the link tool that can understand that when we have 'link' active but we try to select items that can't have links from them that it defaults to moving it instead? Very annoying to have to constantly select and deselect poin...