since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Guys we need to migrate all of our DBs due to SQL upgrades. Any way to make this without reinstall all the software? Can i just change a connection like i do on BP?Thanks------------------------------Joao MolinaIntelligent Automation CoE leaderMillen...
Hello there. We have a form that can be approved after submission by any approver (any approver option selected). But we need to know who approved still. And we can't find that information anywhere...We can't find any info on interact DB (or other) w...
Hello there. we have 2 connections to bp db on interact. 1 to PROD and 1 to MAP (our dev enviroment). 2 weeks ago we dropped the MAP db and we replaced it with a PROD copy. The name it's the same as before and the connection details are all the same....
Hello there. So i just wanted to clarefy a problem that's happening on this interact version. To make sure you understand the problem.1 - This is an AD group on BP. as you can see i am (...) inside of the AD group .... Now when i set up de LDAP setti...
So i was trying out the export and import form functionality and it looked ok except i could only import to a weird business process named "Change of Circumstances" that was created automatically without modify option. Here you have the original and ...
Likes given to