since ‎16-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 74 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, Has anyone worked on Excel com add ins: SMART VIEW. We are using this add in to fetch data from Orcale dB, but to automate this add in is actually giving us a hard time wrt Enabling add ins and spying non reliant elements. Is there any oth...
Hi All, I am trying to write code(VBA) to remove filter on specific values in BP through code stage but unable to do so. Ex: I have applied filter on a column for multiple values(imagine 4) now I want to remove filter for a specific value.(for 2 of...
Hi All, I am running a process through remote i.e. RDP it runs fine when the remote is active, as soon as i minimize the remote it fails at a particular point ..nearly half of the process runs fine just at a particular tab it fails. Its not able to...
Hi All, I am launching a windows application and passing some command line parameters to the application, this whole process works fine when i am in debug mode. But as soon as i start the process form the control room, its not able to launch the ap...
Hi, What's the concept of hooking ?? Sometimes I get this error Debug hook failed. Somehow I found out that it was due to that check box in modeller "Restrict to non invasive techniques". Not ale to figure out what this is regarding and when we shou...