cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My process has an error as soon as i minimize the remote

PrateekMehan
Level 6
Hi All, I am running a process through remote i.e. RDP it runs fine when the remote is active, as soon as i minimize the remote it fails at a particular point ..nearly half of the process runs fine just at a particular tab it fails. Its not able to find that tab, because that tab only appears when you click a button. I have tried static/ dynamic waits , spying it in different modes but no luck. Please advise. Thanks In Advance.
2 REPLIES 2

SurajJadhav
Level 5
Hello prateek, I want to tell you something when you minimize the application you lost the focus to that application due to this your application modeller is unable to find your spied element.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
RDP is not recommended as a virtualisation tool for a number of reasons, one of which is the problem you are facing. RDP requires that the RDP window remains open and in focus for the duration of the process. If you close or minimise the window then some operations attempted by the process, such as mouse clicks and keystrokes, will not succeed. This is why parts of the process seem to work and other do not. Search this forum for RDP to see similar discussions, and for an overview see https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/product/productpublic/5.0/Blu… For more details please contact your in-house BP Architect, your 3rd party Architect, or your BP representative.