since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 16 Likes given
  • 12 Likes received

User Activity

The VFL is not very readable, when compared to BP code, and without the ability to comment your VFL code  it could easily become a support headache in the future.It would be really useful to be able to comment/annotate the VFL code when adding in for...
Sorry if there is a very obvious answer to this but is there a way to add comments to Validation Formula Language (VFL) we use when writing Decipher IDP DFD formulas? The VFL is not very readable, compared to BP code, and without the ability to comme...
Does anyone have detail of when Decipher IDP 1.2 will finally be released?------------------------------Howard BlakeRPA Development LeadSopra SteriaEurope/London------------------------------
I am trying to work out why I am getting the following error in the event viewer of my BP App Server (VM1) when I try and migrate Blue Prism users into Hub (VM2) (using BP v7.0 & Hub v4.3)."Could not get authentication token for Authentication Server...
Is there a sql query that can be used to directly query the DecipherServerDB to return the status of a given Batch ID (as shown in the attachment?  I would like to monitor statuses other than just 'Capture performed - ready for Verify' which is retur...