cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Querying DecipherServerDB for Batch Status

HowardBlake
Level 5
Is there a sql query that can be used to directly query the DecipherServerDB to return the status of a given Batch ID (as shown in the attachment?  I would like to monitor statuses other than just 'Capture performed - ready for Verify' which is returned via Decipher VBO - Has Batches To Verify action

I have taken a look at the tables in DecipherServerDB but could not find a suitable table that returns the Batch Status.

------------------------------
Howard Blake
RPA Development Lead
Sopra Steria
Europe/London
2 REPLIES 2

JamesMan
Staff
Staff
I've done some experimentation and found that the Status in the image you've shown likely corresponds to the Batch.Flags column.

From what I can tell:
In OCR, flag=1
Classify performed - ready for ClassVerify, flag=419
In Class Training..., flag=262147
In Data Capture, flag=427
Capture performed - ready for Verify, flag=443

This is by no means a complete list of the flags, so you would need to doublecheck the flag columns against what you see in the Admin Panel, Batches page. 

Please double check if this gives the correct result on your end, as I've only arrived at this based on actually pushing documents into Decipher, refreshing the Batches page in the Admin Panel, and monitoring the database to see what data has changed. There's also no guarantee that the flags will remain the same for future versions of Decipher.

James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

James

Many thanks for taking the time to look into this for me.  It is much appreciated.

Howard Blake
RPA Development Lead
Sopra Steria
Europe/London