since ‎16-04-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Dear RPA-LeadersI'm running a process on Google Chrome, which opens a web application and downloads data from it. It is running properly on the development environment, unfortunately whenever I run it in with one of the runtime resources in the produ...
Dear Digital lovers, S.O.SWe are automating a web application (Internet Explorer) for data collection. I want to create two separate objects for it. One object for basic actions (Launch app, login, logout, Terminate app). The second object to navigat...
Dear RPA-people, "This is not a robot...yet"We are sending an email to main users with the outcome of the process (Success vs Failure). The email contains process information including process start time, process end time and execution time. We are d...
Dear RPA Wiz,I'm trying to create an automation that extracts a CSV file from a Power BI desktop visual, and then performs several operations with the data.  Unfortunately, I have only been able to achieve this through Surface Automation, (spy is not...
Likes from