since ‎17-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 61 Posts
  • 3 Answers
  • 27 Likes given
  • 27 Likes received

User Activity

It would be great if there would be an option to automatically create a package for a process (ideally from the process itself) which includes all dependencies (objects, credentials, environment variables, etc.) The package should then be customizabl...
In BPv6.10 we have setup a multi-team-environment and access to certain folders is restricted; Sometimes users are getting an error message when trying to run a process in Control Room: "Failed to create session on [...] Cannot create session as user...
Hi,I'm trying to use OLEDB to connect to an Excel file.This worked fine as long as the Robot was running on MS2016.After migration to (Click-to-Run) M365 I'm getting this error: "The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.16.0' provider is not registered on the local ...
In the DX Private, I understand that the idea is for a few individuals in a company (Account Owners / DX Leads) to select which assets should be made available to the company's RPA developers.Unfortunately, there is no way to select all of the existi...
Dear wise community,I'm trying to use MS Word VBO - set selected checkbox action in order to check a checkbox in a word document but it doesn't work for me.For testing, I created a simple document which only contains text "Test" and after that a chec...