cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AstridStollberg
Level 6
In the DX Private, I understand that the idea is for a few individuals in a company (Account Owners / DX Leads) to select which assets should be made available to the company's RPA developers.
Unfortunately, there is no way to select all of the existing assets (and then maybe deselecting a few which are undesired), so it's quite cumbersome to add all assets to the DX Private.
Furthermore, the sorting only works on the asset name and not for example on the company name, which would allow me to easily find all the assets from e.g. Blue Prism and curate these for my developers....

I also couldn't find the MS Word extended VBO from Blue Prism in the list of assets to be curated, could it be that the list of assets here is not in sync with the list of assets in the "public" DX?
1 Comment
Hi Astrid,

I know we discussed this on a call but I wanted to respond here as well. I believe we solved the issue of not being able to find assets.

We are taking some steps in trying to allow users to have a better experience using the curated function. We have a curate page selection box that will select all assets on the designated page. In addition we have expanded the listing from 10 to 100 assets per page.

We can look in to further simplifying the curate experience but it will take time and effort and is unfortunately not an easy fix for us at this time.