cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brian_Hesse
Staff
Staff

Javascript has been created to allow an administrator to make every row that is populated in a table control, to be referenced as a hyperlink.  The end user experience allows the processor to quickly launch the presented item to perform updates if their privileges are aligned properly.

• We do have a lot of enhancements planned for the Table element in the UX Builder for 22.2. (CLARA)

@Clara Rosaline Raj This sounds like something we should support in Data Tables. Can you please review this capability with the Consulting team to see if we should support it? 

I have seen this demo once , Karen had showed use back while we were understanding the custom code usage. This definitely will be implemented in UX Builder  - however what I'm not sure of is - if it will be implemented in 22.2 time frame. This would require launching a work item on a click - something like launching a Work item card from the App. Integrating the existing Chorus components with UX Builder is in the road map - I don;t know if it will make it in 22.2 [CR2]

@Clara Rosaline Raj I'd ask you to think about this more generically. Sure, sometimes people would want to link to a work item. But more generally, this implies that tables need to have links or buttons that enable you to open a detailed view of that row (in a modal or page). [JG3]

Ability to select a row in a table and trigger an action - is part of the road map for 22.2 ( we did not have modals in the plan - but we could consider that )  . But this specific custom code - opens a chorus work item ( render the form associated to it)  . which as of now is not part of 22.2 ...  [CR4]

This will be part of the Table element enhancements - i had mentioned for 'Enahnced Table Widget' point in this document  [CR5]

1 Comment
Clararaj
Staff
Staff
We are implementing Actions to be triggered on a click of a Row in a Table Element . We can as of now execute a service and do a look up on a Data Table. -