since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Dear Community I want to extract below information from a Collection field, which I got via APIRest Call. This information is incl. in a HTML code, because this is a Message, which incl. Pictures and hyperlinks. Requestor (line manager):Requestor (li...
Dear Community,I need your knowledge/expertise. I have a process, which are using Microsoft Edge for interacting with our Main application. I have observed randomly that our automation is unable to click, read or interact with the mapped Elements in ...
Hello AllDecipher read data from my Table (two rows) in my Document. In Blue Prism I have now a Collection (Document Data), which incl. the Tables (Collection), Rows (Collection) and Fields (Collections) with two Rows with the extracted Table data co...
Dear allI have a Document with two tables (separate pages), which Decipher has to read and get extract the data. Both Tables starts with the same headers/information.I have following problems:1) Decipher get the data from the first row, but ignore th...
Hello AllDecipher get two values from a Document e.g. Value 1: P234567 and Value 2: 2234567. I have to validate, if in Value 2 are the last 6-digits "234567" of Value 1 are included, if yes, the Document is OK, if not it have to be an exception.​I se...
Likes from
Likes given to