since ‎08-01-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I wanted to check... when you are running BP locally via a VPN connection to the app server (on Azure), does any of the data being used within collections (for instance) get transferred up to the Azure network? I presume it is all dealt with locally,...
I'm trying to enter username details into my Java based application. The field has been Identified and can be found and Highlighted in the Application Modeller.I've gone through the Java Automation Guide and have added descendtree and ignorenotshowin...
Is there a document or guide somewhere that says, for instance, in order to use the Copy and Paste Worksheet Range action, you need to first create an instance, open both workbooks and then use Show before you place your Copy and Paste Worksheet Rang...
Hi,Is there anyone on the community who has the trifecta of using Blue Prism, SystmOne and Azure? I'd like to connect and pester you with questions. Michelle------------------------------Michelle------------------------------
I'm creating an action that will clear existing data from a range of cells in Excel. I've used a Code tool and tried it with the code on this site.When I test the code, I get error messages on 'Columns' and 'GetWorkbook' saying 'they are not declared...
Likes from